Ultrasound Technologist (UST) - Travel OR Local
New York, NY | Weekly Pay | 10/9/23 | 9:00 am- 5:00 pm | 5x 8 | 9 week contract
TACT Staff offers Day 1 Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Travel Reimbursement (for travel assignments), Sick Pay & much more!
Ask about our $1000.00 Inspire a Friend referral program!
TACT Staff is seeking a skilled and experienced Ultrasound Technologist to join our team. As an Ultrasound Tech, you will be responsible for performing diagnostic sonographic examinations, ensuring the quality of the images produced, and maintaining the imaging equipment. The ideal candidate for this role should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
• Perform diagnostic sonographic examinations using a variety of equipment and techniques
• Ensure the quality of the images produced, including proper positioning and accurate measurements
• Communicate effectively with patients, explaining procedures and answering questions
• Maintain patient records and ensure patient confidentiality
• Maintain imaging equipment and supplies
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals as needed
• Active certification by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
• 2+ years of experience as an Ultrasound Tech
• May work some weekends
• Must be licensed in NY
Apply today to learn more about what TACT can offer you as an Ultrasound Tech!