Ultrasound Technologist (UST) - Travel OR Local
New York, New York| Weekly Pay| 9/25/23|12 pm- 12 am (3x12) |Friday, Saturday, Sunday|13-weeks
TACT Staff offers Day 1 Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Travel Reimbursement (for travel assignments), Sick Pay & much more!
Ask about our $1000.00 Inspire a Friend referral program!
TACT Staff is seeking a skilled and experienced Ultrasound Technologist to join our team. As an Ultrasound Tech, you will be responsible for performing diagnostic sonographic examinations, ensuring the quality of the images produced, and maintaining the imaging equipment. The ideal candidate for this role should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
• Perform diagnostic sonographic examinations using a variety of equipment and techniques
• Ensure the quality of the images produced, including proper positioning and accurate measurements
• Communicate effectively with patients, explaining procedures and answering questions
• Maintain patient records and ensure patient confidentiality
• Maintain imaging equipment and supplies
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals as needed
• Associates degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography or related field
• Active certification by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
• Active licensure in the state you are applying to
• 1+ years of experience with GE
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficient in the use of medical imaging software
Apply today to learn more about what TACT can offer you as an Ultrasound Tech!