Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)- Local OR Travel
New Jersey| Weekly Pay | Start Date: ASAP | AM & PM 3x12 | 13 weeks
* This is a contract role with potential for extension or permanent hire! *
Contact: Jonathan@tactstaff.com | Text: (914) 266-1040
Benefits: TACT Staff offers Day 1 Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Travel Reimbursement (for travel assignments), Sick Pay & much more!
Registered Respiratory Therapist
TACT Staff is seeking a skilled and experienced Registered Respiratory Therapist to join the team of one of the most prominent hospitals in New Jersey. The ideal candidate for this role should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Providing respiratory therapy under medical direction, in the education, treatment, management, & diagnostic evaluation and care of patients in the hospital with deficiencies of the cardiopulmonary system.
- Performing Intubation assistance as well as Ventilator set-up & management. Gathering all information necessary to properly evaluate the patient’s needs, including patient specific disease education as well as testing and consultations with other health care professionals, as appropriate.
- Developing a rapport and mutual respect with the patient/caregiver, as well as team members, to foster an optimum environment in support of goal achievement.
- Provides and documents education to patients/caregivers based upon identified needs in an understandable manner.
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
- BLS-AHA & NBRC
- Active NJ RRT License
- 1+ year of recent experience working as a licensed RRT required.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with ventilator management. Population: Infant, Peds, and Adolescents.
Apply today to learn more about what TACT can offer you as a Registered Respiratory Therapist!