Registered Respiratory Therapist - Travel OR Local
Cleveland, OH | Weekly Pay | 10/23/23 Start date |700 pm-7:30am (3X12) | 8 week contract
TACT Staff offers Day 1 Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Travel Reimbursement (for travel assignments), Sick Pay & much more!
Ask about our $1000.00 Inspire a Friend referral program!
Contact:Jhnea(@)tactstaff.com | Text: (917) 546-7219
Registered Respiratory Therapist
TACT Staff is seeking a skilled and experienced Registered Respiratory Therapist to join our team. As a Registered Respiratory Therapist you will encompass responsibility for administering respiratory care within the scope their scope of practice under a physician's order including, but not limited to, all types of oxygen therapy, aerosol therapy, advanced airway management, arterial puncture and analysis, electrocardiograms and mechanical ventilation of adult, geriatric and neonatal patients. The ideal candidate for this role should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
• Consult with physicians about patients' conditions and developing treatment plans.
• Conducting, performing, and analyzing diagnostic and function tests to assess lung capacity and capability
• Current knowledge of tends and advances in clinical practice and healthcare informatics as well as new development and innovations in hardware and software technologies
• Communicate effectively with patients, explaining procedures and answering questions
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals as needed
• RRT Certification Required
• BLS/PALS/NRP certified
• Sicu experience
• 2+ years of previous experience needed
Apply today to learn more about what TACT can offer you as an Registered Respiratory Therapist!