Ultrasound Technologist (UST) - Travel OR Local
NYC | Weekly Pay | Start Date: ASAP | all shifts available | 13 weeks
* This is a full time contract job opportunity with possibility of extension or perm hire*
Contact: Jonathan@tactstaff.com | Text: (914) 266-1040
TACT Staff offers Day 1 Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Travel Reimbursement (for travel assignments), Sick Pay & much more!
TACT Staff is seeking a skilled and experienced Ultrasound Technologist to join our team. As an Ultrasound Tech, you will be responsible for performing diagnostic sonographic examinations, ensuring the quality of the images produced, and maintaining the imaging equipment. The ideal candidate for this role should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
• Perform diagnostic sonographic examinations using a variety of equipment and techniques
• Ensure the quality of the images produced, including proper positioning and accurate measurements
• Communicate effectively with patients, explaining procedures and answering questions
• Maintain patient records and ensure patient confidentiality
• Maintain imaging equipment and supplies
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals as needed
• Associates degree in Diagnostic Medical Sonography or related field
• Active certification by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
• 1+ years of professional experience as an Ultrasound Tech
Apply today to learn more about what TACT can offer you as an Ultrasound Tech!