X-ray Tech - Travel OR Local
Holmdel, NJ | Weekly Pay | 9/25/23 Start date |730 am-6:00pm (4X10) | 13 week contract
TACT Staff offers Day 1 Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Travel Reimbursement (for travel assignments), Sick Pay & much more!
Ask about our $1000.00 Inspire a Friend referral program!
TACT Staff is seeking a skilled and experienced X-ray Technologist to join our team. As an Ultrasound Tech, you will be responsible for performing diagnostic sonographic examinations, ensuring the quality of the images produced, and maintaining the imaging equipment. The ideal candidate for this role should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
• Produces diagnostic radiographic examinations by positioning patients, selection of proper technical factors based on patient needs
• Select and operate equipment as required by specific procedures
• Current knowledge of tends and advances in clinical practice and healthcare informatics as well as new development and innovations in hardware and software technologies
• Communicate effectively with patients, explaining procedures and answering questions
• Maintain imaging equipment and supplies
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals as needed
• ARRT License
• BLS certified
• Graduate from accredited Radiography School
• 1+ year of previous experience needed
Apply today to learn more about what TACT can offer you as an X-Ray Tech!