TactStaff is a nationwide staffing firm. We are professional, supportive and our goal is to find you your next best job opportunity.
We are partnered with various hospital and clinic networks in the state of New Jersey that are urgently hiring contractors that can start as soon as possible!
Position: X-Ray Technologist, Rad Tech, Radiology Technologist
* This is a full time contract job opportunity with possibility of extension*
Contact: Gina(at)tactstaff.com | Phone/text: (917) 718-4688
- Health insurance on day 1
- Referral Bonus, inspire a friend an earn up to 1k!
- Direct Deposit- weekly pay
- Unparalleled support from management and amazing work culture.
Contact Gina Guerrero Email: Gina(at)Tactstaff.com Phone/Text 917-781-4688
- Perform and provide appropriate imaging and treatment processes in accordance with state, federal and professional guidelines
- Maintain all equipment for procedures, assess safety, procedure, physical and physiological comfort of patient
- Monitor need for procedure revisions, coordinate daily imaging procedure, etc
- Other duties as Assigned
- Demonstrate knowledge of a variety of imaging equipment including setup, utilization, troubleshooting and proper care of all equipment
- Current knowledge of trends and advances in clinical practice and healthcare informatics, as well as new developments and innovations in hardware and software technology
- Demonstrated initiative, problem identification, resolution and analytical skills are essential as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
- 1-3 years’ experience as X-Ray Technician
- Graduate of Accredited Radiography School
- NJ State RT License
- BLS Certified
Feel free to respond with your resume to this job post or reach out directly for immediate consideration!