Tact Staff is seeking social workers to support multiple Hospitals in Manhattan, NY!
Position: Licensed Master Social worker
Location: Manhattan, NY
Schedule: 40 hours, morning shift ( 9am-5pm) with rotating weekends.
* contract role with possibility of extension*
Pay: $50-55 per hour
Interested? Please text Jon @914-266-1040
- Determines nature of the client’s situation by interviewing client, assessing medical, psychological, emotional, and social information, and making on-site visits.
- Establishes a course of action by exploring options and setting goals with the client.
- Obtains assistance for clients by referring him/her to community resources, arranging for appointments, and establishing rapport with other agencies.
- Fosters client’s action or adjustment by interpreting attitudes and patterns of behavior, explaining and suggesting new options.
- Maintains case records by documenting the client’s situation and actions.
- Monitors planned actions by periodic follow-up.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures, participating in quality reviews, and reporting needed changes.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Valid Licensed Master of Social Work (LMSW) license issued by NYSED is required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a hospital setting or as part of a discharge planning team