Pharmacist- Local OR Travel
NYC| Weekly Pay | Start Date: ASAP | all shifts available| 13 weeks
* This is a contract role with potential for extension or permanent hire! *
Gina@tactstaff.com | Text: (917) 718-4688
TACT Staff offers Day 1 Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, Travel Reimbursement (for travel assignments), Sick Pay & much more!
TACT Staff is seeking a skilled and experienced Pharmacist to join the team of one of the most prominent hospitals in New Jersey. The ideal candidate for this role should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Collaborate with physicians to discuss potential incompatibility issues with patient prescriptions.
- Experienced with IV, Sterile compounding.
- Maintain accurate inventory of medications.
- Offer information to assist patients in understanding how to properly take their prescribed medications.
- Work with the pharmaceutical staff to maintain a clean, customer-friendly workplace.
- Assist patients in solving problems, such as identifying old medication or finding an over-the-counter solution to minor health issue
- Pharm D
- Valid NYS Licensure
- 1 year of hands-on professional experience as a pharmacist in an acute care setting
Join our team and make a difference in the lives of our patients. Apply Today!