TactStaff is a nationwide staffing firm. We are professional, supportive and our goal is to find you your next best job opportunity.
We are partnered with various hospital and clinic networks in the state of New Jersey that are urgently hiring contractors that can start as soon as possible!
Position: Cat Scan Technologist
Schedule: 7:30a-6p, 4x10
Payrate: $60-65 per hour
* This is a full time contract job opportunity with possibility of extension*
Contact: Jonathan(at)tactstaff.com | Phone/text: (914) 266-1040
- Health insurance on day 1
- Referral Bonus, inspire a friend an earn up to 1k!
- Direct Deposit- weekly pay
- Unparalleled support from management and amazing work culture.
Contact Jonathan Email: Jonathan(at)Tactstaff.com Phone/Text (914) 266-1040
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Using computerized tomography equipment to capture diagnostic images of patients’ internal organs and tissues.
- Appropriately positioning patients to scan specific areas of their bodies.
- Performing regular warm-up sequences on the CT scanner to prolong the life of the X-ray tubes.
- Sterilizing radiologic equipment to ensure the safety of patients.
- Correctly interpreting doctors' written scanning instructions.
- Administering radiocontrast agents to patients to enhance the visibility of internal organs and tissues.
- Evaluating CT scans to determine whether they are of good technical quality.
- Explaining scanning procedures to patients and providing reassurance and support as required.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Radiologic Technology.
- State license to work as a CT Technologist.
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- BLS card
Feel free to respond with your resume to this job post or reach out directly for immediate consideration!