Shift time: 8:00am-4:30pm
Hourly Rate:$45 Hourly
Contact Danny Pimentel
Phone/Text: (917) 243-9338
- Assigned to patients, including pediatric units as part of coverage. Counsels patients and families.
- Actively pursues continuing education and personal development programs to maintain and expand knowledge base.
- Promotes Hospital, food, and nutritional services’ policies and procedures.
- Deals easily and successfully in resolving problems in patient care according to the goals and mission of the Hospital.
- Effectively communicates with Nursing, Medical, and Support staff.
- Conducts Meal Rounds to determine the adequacy and acceptability of meals.
- Recommends appropriate patient satisfaction programs.
- Compiles data for established quality management monitors.
- Represents the Hospital, food, and nutritional departments professionally and ethically.
- 1 year clinical experience preferred, but new Graduate is acceptable.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Registered Dietitian.
- Certified Dietitian/Nutritionist New York State.
- Active member of the American Dietetic Association.