Certified Medical Assistant (MA) - Local
North Bergen, NJ| $20-$25 per hour DOE| Start Date: 9/25/23 | M-F 8am-430pm | 13 weeks
* This is a contract role with potential for extension or permanent hire! *
Contact: Gina@tactstaff.com | Text: (917) 718-4688
Certified Medical Assistant
TACT Staff is seeking a skilled and experienced Medical Assistant to join the team of one of the most prominent hospitals in New Jersey. The ideal candidate for this role should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
• Prepare exam room, treatment room, supplies and instruments.
• Take patients’ vitals and perform EKG, PFT, Audiometry, Titmus, UDS, BAT. Phlebotomy testing as indicated by physician.
• Maintain records by completing reports, assisting with collections/billing and adhering to confidentiality protocols.
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals as needed
Following Certifications Are Accepted:
• CMA-NHA ( National Health career Association)
• CMA- NCCT ( National Center for Competency Testing)
• CMA-AAMA ( American Association of Medical Assistants )
• RMA- NAHP (National Association for Health Professionals)
• AMCA ( American Medical Certification Association)
• NCMA (National Certification Medical Association)
Apply today to learn more about what TACT can offer you as a Medical Assistant!