Central Sterile Supply Tech
Location: Brooklyn NY
Shift time: 2:00pm-10:00pm
Hourly Rate: $40
Completion Bonus: $300
Contact Danny Pimentel
Phone/Text: (917) 243-9338
- Central Sterile Processing Technician minimum job requirements include sitting/standing for prolonged periods, frequently walking and reaching (overhead, extensive, repetitive).
- Proficient communicative, auditory, and visual skills are needed. Attention to detail and
ability to write legibly.
- Responsible for control of all aspects of the sterilization process:
- Instrument inspection, preparation, packaging, sterilization.
- Documentation of sterilization.
- Work in conjunction with the OR staff to provide timely sterile products.
- Reprocess reusable Patient Care Equipment (PCE) as per hospital established policies
- This position requires a minimum formal education of high school diploma and a
minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sterile Processing or other hospital ancillary service,
preferably Materials Management Central Service Materials Management.
- Certified Registered Central Service Tech (CRCST) / Registered Central Service Tech
(RCST) / Certified Instrument Specialist (CIS) status preferred.
- Complete annual education requirements (i.e., CEU)