Why Travel Nursing
Registered Nurses choose travel assignments because it provides the opportunity to take on new challenges in their careers while they travel across the United States and gain enriching experiences on a professional and personal level. Travel nurses fill short-term positions, usually lasting 13 weeks, in hospitals and facilities that are experiencing staffing shortages due to seasonality, expansion, or other reasons. Travel nurses are needed in all nursing specialties and perform all the same duties as permanent, full-time nurses.
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION – Travel Nursing RNs are given the opportunity to explore the U.S. while earning competitive pay rates.
- FLEXIBILITY – Travel Nursing ensures freedom and flexibility. Work at a new facility every 13 weeks and can take as much time between assignments as you want.
- MORE JOBS – The demand for nurses in the U.S. is at an all time high, making flexible travel nurses crucial to a facility’s operation. This gives travel nurses access to high-paying jobs in countless locations.
- DIVERSIFICATION – Travel Nursing allows you to build your resume with unique jobs in a wide variety of settings. This type of experience and diversity will make you stand out against other RN job seekers.
- CONNECTIONS – As a Travel Nurse, you’ll gain professional experience working alongside the nation’s top healthcare professionals and build personal relationships with colleagues around the country.
State Compact License Participants:
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Traveling With Tact Medical Staffing
Tact medical staffing specializes in securing the top-paid travel positions in the locations that work best for every nurse’s individual situation. Our recruiters work closely with candidates to guarantee that they are placed with the facility that best fulfills their personal, monetary and professional needs. We provide support to ensure a smooth transition in-between assignments. When traveling with Tact our nurses are able to maximize their earnings at a variety of top healthcare facilities while fulfilling personal goals. As a result you can find the perfect work/life balance you’ve always wanted knowing that you are being taken care of.